Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inspiration

Looking at me I'm not the epitome of fashion, but I love looking through Lucky magazine or browsing the Refinery 29 website to see the new trends for each season. Recently I've been inspired by these blogs and just wanted to share them with you: Atlantic-PacificCheetah is the New Black, and Sterling Style.

Sure, I'm not 5"8 & size 4 or have long hair but I can still find inspiration from these women for my 5"1, size 14, and above shoulder length hair. GASP! Yes, I disclosed my size. C'mon, be real. I am ;) That's the size of the average American woman and ya know what, I'm ok with that so you should be too. I don't have to go buy their designer clothes or bare my legs or rock a fedora plus oversized sunglasses and sky high platforms! Although I do wish I could rock the fedora---I've tried a few on but my hair color blends in with the hat, and they really look best if you have longer hair.  I can still be inspired to paint my fingernails a fun color or try a bright lipstick. The orange lipstick didn't look good on me, but my friend and I sure got a laugh out of it! I did decide to invest in my skin care/quality make up so I bought the always raved about Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer w/ spf and some Nars illuminator. My make up drawer feels fancy, and my wallet feels a little lighter. And my skin...I think it's glowing :)


ffuXkN2ra5shL2j_2Q4KjsI5NboXiFhj1y5FRPVRXz9Nmk0pszTq_NwlN5ytWr8C3fJjmnYieTnRrC6LzBZmUIRGOyCq0DfmAuuvTQBoXbTxEQ0P3BK5iQl2sZqQgkQNJZQ-1RYYTWCohgKkImwcrghl9GGajwTuper-aURcn5QMm6E6V9GHSyQOuq5-8yIHEg.jpgNARS-Orgasm-Illuminator.jpg   MUFE-Rouge-Artist-Intense-lipstick-31-40.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment