Saturday, May 7, 2011

So long, Farewell, I'm not Heidi Klum so I can't pull off saying Alvederzane, Goodbye

With the exciting news of my staying here in Palo Alto for the summer, there is also the sad news that all the girls I started with will be moving on :( Granted a few will be about an hour away, but it won't be as easy to coordinate a late dinner after work or a quick run to Anthropologie together. It took 2 tries, but we managed to get our group together for 2 final farewell dinners.

On Thursday night some of us met at SoCal in downtown Mountain View for tapas and Sangria where we reminisced on these last 13 weeks together.


And then on Saturday night we met again at the Wine Room (super cute!) and then had dinner at our favorite place in downtown Palo Alto, Evvia.



The owner of Evvia took a special interest in us that night and figured that if this many ladies were together then some celebrating must be going on, and he got us into the "nightclub" next door for free. I am not a dancer AT ALL and this is not my scene, but now I can say that I've been and I didn't waste any money on it! Hey, it bought me more time with some wonderful friends...and a few laughs at the clientele's expense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment